Our Premium Jagua Gel is a special blend made from the extract of Organic fruit called Genipa Americana.
We are the primary supplier to source top quality all natural Jagua Juice from the local indigenous tribes in the Amazon forest. The product is of superior quality and it is the result of in-depth research and testing which has now resulted into an undiluted formula for temporary tattoos.
Why Buy Jagua Gel From Us
- Primary supplier of Jagua Tattoo Gel across the world.
- Lab tested natural formula approved by Dubai authorities.
- We source our 100% purest all natural Jagua Juice directly from the harvesters in the Amazon forest.
- We source our 100% purest quality of USDA certified essential oils from the supplier who is ranked in the Top 5 list of global suppliers of Essential oils.
- 100% natural, fresh, and safe.
- Does not contain any forms of P.P.D or any other toxins.
- Same Jagua Tattoo Gel is used for our clients.
Uses of our Jagua Tattoo Gel
The product is used for various applications:
- Ideal to achieve almost black stain naturally with this product.
- Create those gorgeous deep rich stains with our long lasting Jagua Tatoo Gel.
- No mixing necessary.
- Optionally, mix with Henna paste / powder to create a variety of colors and shades.
- Color boost your old Jagua gel.
Organic Genipa Americana fruit juice, Non GMO Xanthan gum, Potassium Sorbate and 100% Pure USDA certified Eucalyptus Oil.
Health & Safety
Our Premium Jagua Gel does not contain PPD or other harsh chemicals that could be dangerous to your skin. Our Premium Jagua Gel is the only product of its kind approved by the Dubai Municipality, successfully getting through comprehensive lab tests (microbiology, toxicology, PPD and preservative test) which is proven to be purely natural and skin safe.
Our skin is unique and a complex organ. Although this is a natural product, it is possible to have an allergic reaction to any foreign substance applied to the skin. We advise special consideration in case of fruit allergies, sensitive skin, eczema, G6PD or sensitization through repeated use.
We highly recommend you do a patch test as mentioned on the product instruction card to avoid any inflammation on your skin. If a reaction takes place, what usually happens is a mild case of contact dermatitis. It generally is itchy or may cause redness for a few days and will fade away gradually. It is advisable to contact your physician immediately if severe symptoms persist.
Store in Freezer if not in use. Jagua is freshly made from 100% Natural ingredients and will lose the coloring potency if not stored in the freezer.
There are no reviews yet.