If you would like to achieve black temporary body art tattoos with 100% natural ingredients, you have reached the right place to buy from.
Our Premium Jagua Henna (Hengua) cones are the best in the market for which we have received enormously overwhelming positive responses from the customers.
Jagua has been used for over 2000 years by native indigenous tribes throughout South America and Panama, as a form of temporary all-natural body art. Many indigenous tribes in South America use jagua body art as a part of ceremony and celebrations.
With over 15 years of professional experience and being a Member of ICNHA, we strongly recommend customers to only use Jagua henna cones made from top quality natural ingredients. We never compromise on customers’ safety & quality, hence our ingredients are quite expensive.
The product is of superior quality and it is the result of in-depth research and testing which has now resulted into an undiluted formula for temporary tattoos.
Why Buy Jagua Henna From Us
- Primary supplier of Jagua products in the Middle East and South Asia.
- We source our 100% purest all natural Jagua Juice directly from the harvesters in the Amazon forest.
- We source our 100% purest quality of USDA certified essential oils from the supplier in the USA who is ranked in the Top 5 list of global suppliers of Essential oils.
- Does not contain any forms of P.P.D or any other toxins.
- Creamy, smooth, yet flowy Jagua henna paste with amazingly darkest stain result in 36/48 hours.
- Each cone is hand rolled with extra care (Cellophane design may vary).
- Fine, re-sealable pin tip and perfect for fine detailing.
- Same jagua henna paste is used for our professional body tattoo art service.
Organic Genipa Americana fruit juice, Supreme Quality Body Art Henna Powder, 100% Pure USDA certified Lavandula angustifolia Oil, Non GMO Xanthan gum and Potassium Sorbate.
Health & Safety
Our Premium Jagua Henna does not contain PPD or other harsh chemicals that could be dangerous to your skin. Our Premium Jagua Henna is the only product of its kind approved by the Dubai Municipality, successfully getting through comprehensive lab tests (microbiology, toxicology, PPD and preservative test) which is proven to be purely natural and skin safe.
Our skin is unique and a complex organ. Although this is a natural product, it is possible to have an allergic reaction to any foreign substance applied to the skin. We advise special consideration in case of fruit allergies, sensitive skin, eczema, G6PD or sensitization through repeated use.
We highly recommend you do a patch test as mentioned on the product instruction card to avoid any inflammation on your skin. If a reaction takes place, what usually happens is a mild case of contact dermatitis. It generally is itchy or may cause redness for a few days and will fade away gradually. It is advisable to contact your physician immediately if severe symptoms persist.
Store in Freezer if not in use. Jagua is freshly made from 100% Natural ingredients and will lose the coloring potency if not stored in the freezer.