Our fresh henna paste is the best in the market to achieve the darkest and durable stain using 100% safe and accredited ingredients. The unique aromatic smell of our Organic Henna will make you relax while applying. Our customers are retailers, wholesalers, salons, professional henna artists and every individual who loves body art around the world.
With over 15 years of professional experience and being a Member of ICNHA, we strongly recommend customers to only use henna paste made from top quality natural ingredients. We never compromise on customers’ safety & quality, hence our ingredients are quite expensive.
1kg of fresh henna paste makes approximately 40 fresh henna cones of 25g each. Carefully sealed in a carrot/piping bag for easy filling into cones.
Why Henna Paste From Us
- Made from Supreme Quality 100% Organic Body Art Henna Powder.
- We source our 100% purest quality of USDA certified essential oils from the supplier in the USA who is ranked in the Top 5 list of global suppliers of Essential oils.
- Our henna has a unique aromatic smell for a relaxing henna experience.
- Creamy, smooth, yet flowy henna paste with amazingly darkest stain result in 36/48 hours.
- Carefully sealed in a carrot/piping bag for easy filling into cones.
- Same henna paste is used for our professional bridal henna service.
Ultra-Fine Sifted Supreme Quality Body Art Henna Powder, 100% Pure USDA certified Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Water, Tea and Sugar.
Please take caution if you have any underlying medical conditions, sensitive skin or have allergies to any of the above ingredients. It is paramount that a patch test is carried out 24 hours prior application.
When you receive your henna paste, use immediately, and/or store remaining paste into your freezer. This is not chemical henna; therefore, the natural stain potency will reduce when not stored in Freezer. Henna paste will last 3-6 months in your freezer.