HENNA BASIC DESIGNING COURSE
This course offers students an opportunity to learn all the basic designs needed to create henna patterns, from small flowers to large paisley designs. Designed for complete beginners this course is ideal if you want to learn more about the amazing art form of henna, using traditional techniques to create stunning, intricate, and long-lasting designs.
Safa, the founder of Dubai Henna, has taught more than 300+ students worldwide and she is happy to help you work towards your henna dreams!
All required materials will be provided by us.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
INTRODUCTION TO HENNA
- History of Ancient Henna
- Benefits – Medicinal & Therapeutic
- Uses – Traditional & Modern
BASICS OF HENNA ART
- Learning the Basic Shapes (Lines, Dots, Humps, Swirls, Petals, Paisley, Vines)
- How to Control your cone handling
- Connecting henna motifs
- Patterns details
- Learning both simple and intricate henna patterns
- Create simple strip designs on our acrylic henna practicing hands
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Certificate of Completion
- Membership to Dubai Henna Int’l Artist
- Valuable Gift Bag with Practice Materials
- Lifetime member discount of 20% off on all products